My Breast Cancer Experience: Cancer Free

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cancer Free

So far as the doctors can determine I am cancer free right now. It is a wonderful feeling. I am not pain free, however and hoping that as the days pass, I will continue to heal. I am about 3 months out from my last radiation.

My sister (21 months younger than me) was just diagnosed with stage IV same side breast cancer, but a different type than mine. It has metastasized to her brain. She lives in California and this has really distanced us. I try to keep in touch with her daughter to know where she is at in her treatment. My daughters and I put together a nice care package for her with some of things that helped me through my darkest hours. She is not a stamper, unfortunately! My story is below. Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home